• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Angelbug

Sleep tight Angel ...:(

you were the first true rex i touched ...i can still remember the feel of your georgous coat ..:(...such a beautiful , spirited , dainty little girl ... im soory you had to leave your new mummy so soon ...she is very upset just now but im sure she has lots of good memories of you .
life is so cruel at times :(:(

Thank you Davina for giving Angel a home ...even if it was for such a short time ....sending hugs for you ..xxx

I've just had to say goodbye to my pretty little Angel.

Angel came to me from BARC ,the cutest pretty little girl,I found out she was blind soon afterwards and then she got snuffles which never really cleared but she was always lively and very loving.

Yesterday her eyes just didn't seem right ,Myxi had got her,she had only been vaccinated on monday ,the vet had advised against it until then because of the snuffles.

She went to sleep very peacefully ,I'll miss you little lady,sleeptight.x

SS101422.jpg

SS100878.jpg

Oh - I picked her up from her old home I think. She was so pretty. So sorry

So sorry; only just seen this. So sorry you lost little Angel. :cry: Binky free, pretty girly... xx

Back