• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DSC07150.jpg

I will love you forever sweetie, Buu will be waiting at the bridge for you pass on a kiss from me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

xxx

Just wanted to add a photo of them together

DSC08911.jpg

x

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your loss xxx I was wondering this morning how he was. Sending big hugs to you for such a huge loss xxx

Binky free Beau with Buu xxx

Oh no, i have been following Beau's stroy and prayed for a better outcome.

My thoughts are truly with you, you have had such an awful time :(.

Binky free Beau xxx

I'm so sorry. :cry::cry: I can't imagine how you must be feeling, losing him so soon after Buu. Huge hugs. xxx Sleep tight Beau.

I'm sorry, I didn't see this before I sent the other message. What a sad day, I'm so sorry for your loss. Binky free with Buu, little Beau. xxx

I am so sorry about beau, you must be feeling really rotten at the moment. Sending big hugs your way.

RIP Beau xx

I'm so sorry! I can't imagine how you are feeling right now, losing two precious bunnies! We are all thinking of you and wish Beau a safe and happy trip to the bridge to be with Buu!

Back