• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tabby and Tipsy, my original buns Jan 09 & June 09

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Here they are:

Tabby, died age 8 a few days after having her first ever dental, she wouldnt have survived without the dental but seemed to just 'let go'. I wasnt at my mums when she died but she died while I was on the phone to my sister while in my little brothers arms (I say little, hes taller than me and 17).
(March 2001 - June 2009)

n517905660_432438_6784.jpg

n517905660_432551_898.jpg

This is Tipsy, I bought her after having Tabby for a year thinking Tabby was lonely, I didnt have a clue about bonding so I was very lucky, as soon as I put Tipsy with Tabby, Tabby started cleaning her and they never had any issues. Tipsy did have to fight very hard against abscesses for 6 months when she was 6 and did very well. She was free of abscesses for almost a year before she all of a sudden lost use of her back legs. We took her to the vets and they gave her some meds etc etc and was to come back two days later and if there was no improvement have an xray. Tipsy never made it to that appointment and just left in the early afternoon of the next day.

n517905660_1868880_4121.jpg

Binky free my babies... you were always there for me in those hard times, the amounts of times they let me cry into their fur and hug them.... better than any councellor.

Loves you girls xxx

So sorry you had to lose such lovely buns:cry: They look very happy in their pics so I'm sure they knew how much you loved them...

Thank you everyone, I didnt expect anyone to actually reply to this thread, I just needed to put it on here as I have been thinking about them alot recently especially seeing Kermets thread and she mentioned missing Kermet still and also Rimmi is having his neuter tomorrow....

They were happy girls, they lived outside but they always had good conditions, I didnt know about minimum requirements for hutch sizes but these girls were luck enough to have a 2 tier 7 foot hutch with a whole (secure... as in 10 foot walls) garden (and they munched all the nice plants..:oops:

Whenever they were loose they would come over for cuddles and Tabby especially would always come running if I came into the garden.

Thank you so much :D

Back