• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buu

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
My special girl :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

DSC08073.jpg

She just went to sleep in my arms on the way to the vet :cry: :cry: :cry: I don't know what I will do without her I just want her back now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I love you Buu and you are still my best girl :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: xxxx

Oh no :( I can't believe it, I saw the thread title and thought it must have been posted in the wrong place by mistake :(

so sorry Becki, it's so hard when they pass suddenly :cry:

sleep tight special girl x x

so sorry - I had a sudden and almost inexplicable loss this week too - it seems so cruel.

Im sorry for your loss :cry:

The vet can't do a post mortem tonight they have too many animals in :cry: :cry: :cry: She looked like she had a seizure or something to me because of the way she was laying down i hope its not something my other bunnies could have too :cry: :cry: :cry: I wil stay up to watch them incase but I love Buu so much :cry:

Back