• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Tiggy

LolasMummy

Mama Doe
We miss you so much. I truly cant believe how much of a hole you have left in our hearts and lifes.

We miss the miaowing and crying round the house becaue you couldnt find us - even though you had just left us in another room... miss you giving great big hugs with your beautiful paws around my shoulders... miss you lying on me in bed and this morning not waking me up by sitting on me...miss not feeding you your favourite treats and so much more.

I hope you are happy and having fun lazing in the sun and being tickled as much as you want.

We love you so much my little man, my woo woo, tigsy woo, Tiggy.

We will never forget you but hopefully one day we will be able to look back at your life with us and smile not cry.

Love you Tiggy.. miss you forever...

CopyofPB060046.jpg

P2210087.jpg

P3080099.jpg

What a handsome man Tiggy was. I'm so sorry you had to let him go. :(:( Sleep tight Tiggy. xx

I truly do know the sadness you must be feeling. Honestly. They leave such an emptiness when they go. Tiggy was a beautiful, handsome cat and was so lucky to be loved by you. Nothing I can say will make the sadness go away but I do know it'll eventually get to the point where you can think think back at how happy the times were. The 'missing' part lasts forever but the pain does eventually lessen. xx

I know what you mean...You notice when your cat isnt there, whether they are out mousing or,like your fella,gone to the Bridge.
Im sorry you lost your boy.xxx

Thank you all for your kind words.

I am still very shocked but at least the tears are slowing but the pain remains.

I know it will get easier but at the moment any triggers (his food bowl, bed time - as he always curled up in my chest) set me off again!

Thank you again!

Laura xx

Back