• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baby Willow

peediepixie

Mama Doe
I went out to the hutch today to take Willow in to feed her (she was a bit skinny as Sammy was being greedy and taking most of the food, so I've been feeding her seperately and building her up with porridge oats). When I went out today I found her lying all twisted and not able to get up, her head was skewed right back but she was still alive. I rushed her to the vet and had to leave her as the vets were all out (lunch). About 10 minutes later they phoned to say they though her neck was broken and it would be kindest to PTS. Poor Sammy must have done it by accident as Willow was so skinny and fragile :bunny: . I am gutted:cry::cry:.

I'm so sorry! That is such a sad thing to happen. She'll always be in your heart and you will always remember her! :(:love:

My god, how awful. You must be in such shock. But you did everything you could for her, from feeding her up to taking her straight to the vets. May Willow sleep happily...rip. x

Back