• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Katie bunny

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
I feel this special little bunny deserves a post here in Rainbow bridge.

I was handed a bunny by a lady that had recently adopted from me, she had rescued her from someone she knew, when she arrived i had never seen anything like it before, this lovely english girl was emaciated literally skin and bones and could barely move she was so weak :cry:
I had no space so Donna kindly took her to look after and she named her Katie!
She was doing well putting on weight etc and would have been ready for her forever home soon but Donna found her dead in her hutch yesterday morning :cry:

You fought so hard little girl, such a shame you never made it to you forever home but i am sure you knew love and kindness in your last days.

Binky free sweetheart x

Awwwww no, we met Katie when we picked up our latest foster bunny. She was still very skinny, and Donna said that she had already gained quite a bit of weight. So I can imagine what she must have looked like when you took her in. She seemed very friendly and was so pretty. Poor little girl. Binky free. :(

Sleep tight little one, so sad that she didn't make it despite her brave fight :( At least she passed on somewhere where she was safe and loved. :cry:

I had the pleasure of meeting and cuddling lovely Katie, she was such a gentle little girl and seemed to be doing so well, putting on weight and eating. Such a shame she didn't have the strength to continue, but she knew she was loved at the end.

Binky free little girl x

Rest peacefully little Katie.

She was a lovely wee lady and had already had interest from someone who wanted to adopt her becuase of her situation. So sad that her fragile body gave up, her spirit certainly did not.

At least she saw some love and kindness from you Katie and from Donna.

Oh no :cry:

I am so sorry to hear this...she was such a gentle little lady and I know Donna thought very highly of her.

Binky free beautiful. You will be missed. xxx

reading that has really upset me. apologies, rainbow bridge always saddens me as loved ones are lost but this - tears everywhere:roll: poor darling katie never had long enough, or the strength, to recover from such horrible neglect with those of you that kindly took her in. thankfully she was loved and cared for during the latter part of her life:cry:

hats off to all of you guys (everywhere) striving to rescue such sad and unloved little bunnies. sitting in my warm house with eric and esme munching fresh food at my feet makes me realise even more how horrible and sickening some people can be to neglect their animals.

katie.jpg

RIP little one x

Katie this is so, so sad :cry: Poor little Katie bunny to have not been able to have the strength to carry on :cry:

Binky free beautiful girl, sweet dreams sweetheart xxxx

Back