• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

two bunnies lost at my local rescue

Ted an Petal

Warren Veteran
i just want to put a word in for my friend who works at my local rescue, she had to make a tough decision and put to sleep two beautiful buns.

Panda was euthanased yesterday, she was suffering with a digestive condition called Megacolon. She lost all of her body fat, and went incontinent.

Annie was PTS last friday because her tooth root abcesses were getting worse and one had erupted inside her mouth, the metacam wasn't doing its job anymore and she was starting to go downhill, so she went quietly with her dignity

binky free panda and Annie, ralph will be waiting for you :cry:

binky free girls, safe in the knowledge that someone loved you enough to put you out of your pain and misery xxx

Thats very sad and seems so unfair that they haven't got to enjoy new homes. At least they are not suffering and weren't stuck in a home where the owners wouldn't take them to the vets.

Back