• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

17th September, Chloe would have been 4 Today

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Today is Chloe's Birthday and she would have been 4 years old. Dumped on a busy car park someone managed to catch her and took her to the nearest police station she ended up at our Vet's looking for a forever home and when we saw her we decided to give her a home with us, she had the cutest button nose and she loved my Husband they had a special bond, but she became very quiet at times and she stopped eating and my Husband took her to our Vet's and they seemed to think it was a urinary problem but wasn't sure and so she was booked in for x-rays.
It was the 18th September 2008 when the vet rang me a lump had shown up on Chloe's x-ray and they wanted to operate on her to see what the lump was.
Later on we got another call from the vet and it wasn't good news, Chloe's kidneys were covered in abscesses some were old ones and some were new and because of them her kidneys were failing and so we had to let her go.
We were heartbroken, especially my Husband who took the news badly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE BUTTON NOSE
Chloe3.jpg

MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH AND LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK.
16507.jpg

XXXXXXXXXXXX
heart5.gif
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Back