• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful 'invisible bunny' poem

Hi Everyone, take a moment to go to this link on a great bunny website and read this most beautiful invisible bunny poem. :)

www.rabbits-online.co.uk/Bunny_Heaven.htm

Thinking of everyone who has lost a dear friend. :(:(

:love: Sleep tight my bridge bunnies Sophie&Benjamin, bridge kitty Mischief&bridge horse Herbie.I miss you all so much&will love you always, goodbye is always hard but was even harder to lose you all in just under a year. :love:

Thats just lovely, and i so hope its true.....im now sitting in tears.
Im an emotional wreck today as im getting new buns, but thinking loads about my Kermit x

I know just how you feel. Enjoy your new buns, your dear little Kermit will always watch over you. :)
My little babies arrived on Wednesday,it's so nice to see bunnies in the garden again. Just thinking on some names now!
Ben&Sophie are buried in the garden, they each have a pebble on them with their names on.

Have lots and lots of fun with your new buns. :love:

Thats just lovely, and i so hope its true.....im now sitting in tears.
Im an emotional wreck today as im getting new buns, but thinking loads about my Kermit x

I bet Kermit's thinking of you too and is glad that love is going to good use :D

I am crying my eyes out thinking about Hermione, i haven't cried in 5 months since her death... its so moving :cry:

Just stuck the word Ferret in instead of Bunny....I lost my Archie on Friday....tears now.Lovely poem.....though I havent had the loss of a bunny....fingers crossed.xx

That poem made me cry it's so beautiful. It's been 2 weeks since Kyle died and I still can't stop thinking about it. I will never forget you:cry:

Back