• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unsuitabe hutch

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Hi i saw a hutch on sale on ebay that was advertised as a Large Rabbit Hutch! Its 2ft wide 4ft long and 2ft high. The seller says that its big enough for 2 rabbits maybe more!! :evil: Ive sent them a polite message explaining about the minimum requirements but have had no reply and now someone had bid on it! Im just worried that someone will buy it thinking its big enough and try and cram 2 bunnies in but im not sure if there is anything else i can do?

Hi i saw a hutch on sale on ebay that was advertised as a Large Rabbit Hutch! Its 2ft wide 4ft long and 2ft high. The seller says that its big enough for 2 rabbits maybe more!! :evil: Ive sent them a polite message explaining about the minimum requirements but have had no reply and now someone had bid on it! Im just worried that someone will buy it thinking its big enough and try and cram 2 bunnies in but im not sure if there is anything else i can do?

There really should be someway to add comments to listings :evil:

Back