• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tonights mischief

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawberry is being a nightmare tonight! So far in the space of half an hour he has;

Jumped onto the dining table and singed his whiskers on a candle
Chased Snowdrop round the dining room for her dose of panacur
Been sat ontop of Henry the hoover then nearly had a heart attack when he caught the on switch
Emptied the contents of a bin bag all over my kitchen for a single strand of hay that I had thrown away
Jumped the stair gate and got into the room we are decorating
Rolled in the paint roller tray and walked damp white paint all over my carpets

I wish I could tell him off but he is so funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Console yourself with the fact that even if you did tell him off he wouldn't understand! I can never tell Beau off, and I always tell myself that it's cos he doesn't know any better!

:lol:

Rimmi hasnt been that bad but is clambering all over me because he has realised there are biscuits on the back of the sofa... so I pick him up and put him down away from the biscuits... and he clambers back up there... hmm.... do I not feed him enough or what?!?! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Console yourself with the fact that even if you did tell him off he wouldn't understand! I can never tell Beau off, and I always tell myself that it's cos he doesn't know any better!

Oh Strawberry knows better! He knew exactly what he was doing rolling in that paint tray- you can see it in his eyes! As I went to tell him off he ran any flicking his back legs at me binkying!

:lol:

Rimmi hasnt been that bad but is clambering all over me because he has realised there are biscuits on the back of the sofa... so I pick him up and put him down away from the biscuits... and he clambers back up there... hmm.... do I not feed him enough or what?!?! :lol:

Does your rabbit have a thing for biscuits? I am looking after a friends house rabbit this week and she went crazy jumping up when my boyfriend opened a packet of chocolate chip cookies, was so funny. Our rabbits live outdoors so we have never seen this reaction to human food!

Yes.... he LOVES :love: biscuits... we dont have them that often but if you rustle a packet he'll come running and you wont get in his way... he'll go through or over you :p :lol:

Hes awesome

Back