• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed please -- Gladys my french lop (she's gone)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
As gone into stasis, I have just got back from the vets:cry:. Sher as had all the usual and I am doing everything at home as she just wouldn't settle without Nigel so I am doing the monitoring, syringe feeding and everything else that goes with it throughout the night.
I am sure My Giants are telling me I don't deserve a break on Thursday:roll:

Last edited:
Oh no!, sending massive vibes to Gladys, hope she will be OK, she is in the best hands Kay, good luck

I'm so sorry to hear this - everything crossed for you both, & thinking of you tonight.
Please let us know how she gets on.

:cry: lots of hugs and vibes hope she gets through it, sorry I dont know much about "statis" apart from it is serious. Keep up the good work monitoring and feeding her xxx

I have just been syringing her and she is eating some Parsley:D. I think Nigel is sick of being disturbed as he turned his back on me just now as if to say 'Please let me get some sleep':roll:

Gladys has just passed away on the way to the vets:cry::cry:. I went to give her her fluids and syringe feed her at 10am and she just didn't seem right so i scooped her up and took her to the vets.
Poor Nigel wonders what is happening:(. She seemed to be doing great through the night and seemed to pick up:?.
I certainly wan't expecting this:cry::cry:

Oh no, how terrible….Binky free Gladys.
Kay you must feel distraught, my thoughts are with you. xx

Back