• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for a Toothless Bunny????

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Im getting Herbie soon and he has no front teeth, so he wont be able to nibble the usual type toys.
Any ideas as to what i can get him to keep him occupied - he is getting a wifebun, but just thought he could have some toys too?
Thanks x

how about a jingly ball he can rll around with his nose? or how about a cardboard box filled with shredded paper or tunnels? or a digging box x

He still can use his mouth though....I got Mrs Bun and Beebee a grass ball each with a bell in......they throw it around.Beebee doesnt chew his...Mrs B does!!

Aye, the filled willow stuff sounds good, means his mrs can do the hard work biting the willow away then he can get the nice hay goodies inside!!

Aye, the filled willow stuff sounds good, means his mrs can do the hard work biting the willow away then he can get the nice hay goodies inside!!

Excellent idea.We got one for the parrot but shes not interested....see if I can blag it for the buns..hehehehehe

our Snowy, who has no front teeth, loves playing with his two teddybears, he has other toys toy carrots and a roll ball, but these are is favourites:wave::wave:

Back