• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Gracie - Young Female Bun from NRSA Rescue

duracell

Alpha Buck
I won't lie to you Gracie came to us as such a flighty little madam and because of this has been with us for a long time. During this time she has refused point blank to accept a friend of either sex but has become very loyal to her carer. For this reason we are trying to find her a home as a house bunny with an experienced owner who has plenty of time to bond with her. I know this is a tall order which is why I am appealing for help here.

gracie1.jpg

Last edited:
:oops: Thats prolly cos i am posting from work. Will try and sort it when i get home. She is on the web site as well tho, beutiful black and white english spot

ETA i think I fixed it

What a beauty.
Are all English Spots flighty?? Ive known a few and found it to be so.

Could help with a bunny run, if that makes anyones decision easier. I am in Hartlepool the 21st,22nd,23rd of August. I tend to go through York and Leeds on the way to Manchester Picc, if that is of any help to anyone?

I could link up with lottielouise to bring her down to the South West/Wales and all destinations on route. We'll be up our caravan around that time in Yorkshire.

Awwww thanks guys, usually we have a good turnover of buns but for some reason this little lady has been so difficult to place! I would love to see her go off to a new forever home.

*Has Cardiac Arrest*..........................................................

English Spots are my FAVOURITESS!!!!!!

Unfortunately bonding has not worked out with my 6 :( This is due to to Obie deciding he hates Pickle and Pickle vice versa.
Can you tell me *how* she has refused partners?

She was agressive towards them, lunging biting and growling. she has caused a few minor injuries to our buns when we have attempted it, but when blood would spill the fun was over. :( To be honest she is with our most expert bonder so I did not witness it my self but the bonder said she has never seen a rabbit so against the idea of living with another rabbit. She seems to only have space in her life for one love and at the moment that is her human owner and before that it was an older man.

She's :love: If I didn't have my lot indoors I would have had her.

Some buns just don't want another rabbit as company, I find that even if you manage to bond these difficult types blood does indeed spill further down the line. Because they are so dominant towards other rabbits it means little things like 'eating' become a stressful affair for the other rabbit.

One of mine behaves like this towards all other rabbits, and she would actually kill them if given a chance! I have to keep here away from them otherwise she actually turns on me too!

Back