• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Rhys, Gwen, Jack, Lois, Martha and Rose pink eyed whites for ARC Twickenham

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
RoseMartha.jpg

Rose and Martha are 13 weeks old and are short haired

JackLois.jpg

Jack and Lois are 9 weeks old and short haired but a bit fluffier than their sisters

GwenRhys.jpg

Rhys and Gwen are 9 weeks old and are lionhead crosses with little manes and fluffy bums :lol:

These guys are lovely and friendly and are looking for homes either with one of their siblings or with a neutered male/female partner.
They all had their myxi jabs yesterday and will have VHD in 2 weeks time, they are too young to be neutered at the moment but the boys are booked in for 3 weeks time, i will not be letting them go until the boys have been done:)
They will be looking for homes in the ARC homechecking area of the home counties (Surrey/Middlesex etc)
I am fostering these guys for ARC Twickenham so please contact me if you are interested :wave:

Last edited:
I want them purely 'cause their names :oops::lol: I shouldn't be in RIN

Good luck finding homes little bunnies :wave:

They are beautiful! I might be interested in a girl bun to bond with the very recently bereaved Peter. If they are not ready for 3 weeks or so that might be just right. I want to find him another bun soon but not too soon.

How big do you think they will grow? Peter is only a small bun. He is neutered and very gentle.

They are beautiful! I might be interested in a girl bun to bond with the very recently bereaved Peter. If they are not ready for 3 weeks or so that might be just right. I want to find him another bun soon but not too soon.

How big do you think they will grow? Peter is only a small bun. He is neutered and very gentle.

Hi hun
I am really sorry about Mopsy :cry: Hope Peter is doing ok, how big is he?
Not sure how big these guys are going to get as i haven't seen the parents or anything but they definately won't be huge, just a normal sized bun i would say probably weighing in at around 1.5kg when grown. This is just a guess going on what they look like now, little Lois is the spit of my Izzy when she was a baby and she is around the 1.5kg mark fully grown.

You can come and visit them any time you like hun, you don't have to make a decision but if you just wanted to see them you are more than welcome x

Hi hun
I am really sorry about Mopsy :cry: Hope Peter is doing ok, how big is he?
Not sure how big these guys are going to get as i haven't seen the parents or anything but they definately won't be huge, just a normal sized bun i would say probably weighing in at around 1.5kg when grown. This is just a guess going on what they look like now, little Lois is the spit of my Izzy when she was a baby and she is around the 1.5kg mark fully grown.

You can come and visit them any time you like hun, you don't have to make a decision but if you just wanted to see them you are more than welcome x

Can I come too? ;)

I warn you Katie, Becky might have a coat with large pockets at home.

Can I come too? ;)

I warn you Katie, Becky might have a coat with large pockets at home.

I am on the look out for a coat with 6 pockets!!!!!

I would love to come and see them. Perhaps in a couple of weeks. Peter weighs about 1.5kgs too so they would be a good match size wise. I particularly like little Lois.

I am on the look out for a coat with 6 pockets!!!!!

I would love to come and see them. Perhaps in a couple of weeks. Peter weighs about 1.5kgs too so they would be a good match size wise. I particularly like little Lois.

Lois is like a little fluffy sheep :love:
Pm me when you are ready hun x

I'd take them all in a heartbeat Katie, but alas no more room at the inn (well unless we can get Bruce to fall in love with Sally Smookins).

Someone must want a glorious little PEW! :love::love::love:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so gorgous :love: i have a new love for whites now since fostering some

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so gorgous :love: i have a new love for whites now since fostering some

Yeah, I can see why. Jim is still here sadly. He's such a fabulous boy and his wife is the best fun!

Come see them soon.

We should start the PEW appreciation society.:D

Wish you lived closer to me i'm looking for a companion for lily my rex who has recently been widowed these would have been perfect good luck in finding them homes :)

Back