• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I was going to have a lie in this morning

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
but somebun kept sitting my stomach and starring at me and if that didn't get me up she went under the covers and started pushing my feet of the bed. All because they wanted their breakfast at 7.00 am. :lol: Any one else have bunny alarm clocks?

awww that must be the best way in the world to be woken up :). mine cant get upstairs in the night or i would have no carpets by morning :roll:

Awww bless them :lol: Our Noah sleeps on our bed too & last night kept hopping up & down the bed to lay on my pillow. Now this morning he's too tired to get up so early :roll:

I do in the shape of Kevin and Perry!

Perry jumps up on the bed for fuss,if I don't give it he digs at the bedcovers.

Kevin digs at the carpet under the bed and wakes me up with his scrabbling.

Piglet's mine, she pees on my bed if I don't get up in time as well :roll: Rushed out of bed this morning though cos I could see Pig eating hay but not Eeyore & I thought he was on a hunger strike again. He looked quite pleased when a hay cube was shoved in his face though :lol:

but somebun kept sitting my stomach and starring at me and if that didn't get me up she went under the covers and started pushing my feet of the bed. All because they wanted their breakfast at 7.00 am. :lol: Any one else have bunny alarm clocks?

that is soooooo cute tho:lol: you should have a little siesta now to make up for it - eric's full stretch in the sunshine so i think i'll join him:D

yup 4.30 am biggles an carrie start there great chewing and thumping missions ive learned if i keep veryyyyyyyyyyy still and say nothing they stop quicker than if they get my grumpy shurup its 4 ammmmmmmmmmmm if i turn over and biggles catches my eye its like quick shes awake thump louder:evil: he knows i will get up as the neighbours bedroom is downstairs, funny now bigs and carrie go reallllllllllly quiet when i do get up an drag the cage into the hall :lol: biggles and carrie you have been evicted please leave big mommies room, i mean 3 hours later they are out running around till i go to bed not like i never let them out :roll: lil rotters

this was when i had jimbo my foster bun he woke me at 4 am as well with nose butts and whisker tickles so i decided to do his hair one morn :lol:
Photo-0235-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
yes, if i dont get up at a certain time there is normally big trouble.
Its starts off with dells going mad in the hutch - jumping and trying to binky.
Then oggie decides to throw the wooden toy about.
Then, they both start to completly go bonkers and colide in the walls and each other! :roll:

Then if that hasnt woken me up, ogs starts to chew the bars and dely attacks the water bottle! :lol:
As soon as I push back the duvet though, it all stops and they sit at the opening of their cage like they hadnt done anything. :lol:

yup 4.30 am biggles an carrie start there great chewing and thumping missions ive learned if i keep veryyyyyyyyyyy still and say nothing they stop quicker than if they get my grumpy shurup its 4 ammmmmmmmmmmm if i turn over and biggles catches my eye its like quick shes awake thump louder:evil: he knows i will get up as the neighbours bedroom is downstairs, funny now bigs and carrie go reallllllllllly quiet when i do get up an drag the cage into the hall :lol: biggles and carrie you have been evicted please leave big mommies room, i mean 3 hours later they are out running around till i go to bed not like i never let them out :roll: lil rotters

this was when i had jimbo my foster bun he woke me at 4 am as well with nose butts and whisker tickles so i decided to do his hair one morn :lol:
Photo-0235-1.jpg
[/IMG]

:love: butter wouldn't melt.

Awwww, your bunny alarm clock sounds less naughty than mine :lol: There's nothing quite like a giant rabbit suddenly landing on your head to get you up in the morning :shock: Daisy and Jester had their pellets at 5am yesterday!

Back