• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pearl. June 2007 - 8th April 2010

I haven't been on the forum for a few days, I've only just read this. I am so, so sorry you had to say goodbye to Pearl :cry:. Like many others I've shed more than a few tears reading this. My thoughts are with you and Alvin. You fought so hard for Pearl, no bunny could ask for more from their mummy.

Rest in peace at the bridge, beautiful Pearl xxx

So sorry Donna but you did everything possible for Pearl and gave her the special gift of letting her go peacefully. You both fought so hard...
my thoughts are with you
binky free pearl xx

I miss her so much :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Donna,
Ive been away for a week and was so shocked and saddened to read that you have lost Pearl :cry: Truth be told its an amazing thing that she held on for so long, and it's because she had such a devoted mum, no doubt atall in my mind.

I know exactly how you feel, missing your gorgeous girl. I lost my Tilly 3 months ago now, and even though we now have the beautiful Mimi in her place as Timmys companion, I miss her desperatly every single day.

Love to you and Alvin

xxx

Oh no Donna, I just logged on for the first time in ages. Im so sorry. Please know that no one could have done any more for a bunny than you did for Pearl. You gave her the longest, happiest life possible.

She will be waiting for you at the bridge.

Binky free now little one, you are so much loved by so many

Angela xxxxx

Oh no Donna I am so very sorry Pearl has left you you did all you could for her hugs to you at this sad time xxxxx :cry:

my precious angel. sorry for all my excitement at meeting Alvins new wifebun on Wednesday, if there is a bridge my hunny please dont think ive moved on or forgotten you. i will love you forever and i have you close to my heart in the necklace i had made of your fur.

Please wish Alvin and Holly well, i know you would never want to see him unhappy. love you precious always xxxxxxxxxxxx

if i beleived in all that afterlife stuff i would be pretty certain that Pearl had sent Holly to us.

shes so sweet. Pearl would of loved her :cry:

miss you angel xxxxxxx

aww Im sure Pearl will be sooo happy to know Alvin is happy again :love:

she also knows she is loved... Im sure she will be there telling Alvin off when he starts humping Holly too much :lol:

xx

if i beleived in all that afterlife stuff i would be pretty certain that Pearl had sent Holly to us.

shes so sweet. Pearl would of loved her :cry:

miss you angel xxxxxxx

I don't believe in that stuff either but I've convinced myself that Scratty sent Lois to me, I'm so pleased to read another non-believer can 'believe' these things.

I wouldn't be surprised either if Pearl sent Holly :love::love::love:

aw, bless little holly:) i'm sure pearl would approve of her - i don't really believe in that stuff either but your time spent caring for and loving pearl meant that anybun that came to you would be a sweetheart - pearl's orders:D

I believe in afterlife. I'm sure that Pearl is happy that you gave Holly a forever home and Alvin a new wifey! :D

Pearl my angel. i need to stop crying for you now my hunny. i know you would understand i need to allow myself to love Holly and im struggling to do that while im still crying for you.

so my princess no more tears and i know if you was alive you would be laughing at the fact ive now got two Alvin's :roll:

Holly is as stubborn and fiesty as he is, not quite as precious as you but i think i love her alot already.

I still wear your fur close to my heart everyday and im sure ill be able to watch your videos again one day, but im moving on baby girl please forgive me xxxxx

Theres nothing to forgive she would want to see you and her alvin happy again. I know i felt a sort of betrayal when i bonded Jelly in with the others, and then one day i said "its so easy as a trio in the shed together" and i felt so guilty for saying it, but its normal. You will always love her, and that will never change.

xxx

Back