• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All animals gone so quiet

deja224

Alpha Buck
We are getting married tomorrow so all our animals have gone to there diffrent holiday homes, never been on hoilday for more than a weekend since we have so many, but its so quiet! :shock: Any one else doing the same?

Flippin eck! You are getting married tomorrow and you have the time to think about how quiet the place is? You must be really organised then!!! I was flying around all over the place the day before my wedding!

Congratulations for tomorrow - hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hi

Many congrats with the wedding. When we got married we had Abbey - she went to a holiday home the day before and I was lost not having her to fuss over :love:

Anyway, good luck and have fun

B XX

i have a rouinte get up at 6 feed the zoo then at 8.30 when all done i go to work it was odd going to work today with out doing them and we have 2 house bunnys who run the place and a collie x so its always manic but today my lunch didnt get eaten and there was no barking ect weird!

Congratulations!!!! When my 2 went to Chloes to be bonded I couldnt settle in the house without them-it felt wrong!!:(

When I got married we did not go away because of the little furries. We also planned the time of the wedding so we could have time to get them sorted before hand and behome in time to sort them out again.

Back