Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm so angry, need to vent

Default I'm so angry, need to vent

I hope this is in the right place, mods feel free to move it if its not.

I'm a member of a few other forums (non rabbit related) and someone has come on saying that their rabbits, sex unknown have been mounting each other and now there is a nest in the hutch.

I told them to take them to a vets immediatlely and get them sexed and checked out for pregnancy.

They came back saying they can't afford vets fees, and had a go at me for being able to afford them.

I'm so angry that they have the pets but won't take them to the vets, I'm angry that more unwanted rabbits may be about to enter this world and they don't seem to see it as a problem.

I called them irresponsible and they had a go at me for that too.

I believe that if you can't afford to look after an animal properly then you shouldn't have it. I would go into debt for my animals health.

unfortunatly there are so many people like this. My cousin's boss breeds rabbits and it drives me mad

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mystic.kitty View Post
    I hope this is in the right place, mods feel free to move it if its not.

I'm a member of a few other forums (non rabbit related) and someone has come on saying that their rabbits, sex unknown have been mounting each other and now there is a nest in the hutch.

I told them to take them to a vets immediatlely and get them sexed and checked out for pregnancy.

They came back saying they can't afford vets fees, and had a go at me for being able to afford them.

I'm so angry that they have the pets but won't take them to the vets, I'm angry that more unwanted rabbits may be about to enter this world and they don't seem to see it as a problem.

I called them irresponsible and they had a go at me for that too.

I believe that if you can't afford to look after an animal properly then you shouldn't have it. I would go into debt for my animals health.
    iv come 2 the wrong forum y do people poke there nose in 2 others affairs i love my rabbits and love breeding them and would never let them come 2 any danger. but wat i do is my buisness just like its theres buisness and im not surprised they had ago at you we have a women in the petshop always saying u dont wanna do this or that my husbands bread them from when he was a young lad so we no about rabbits maybe she should stop buying rabbits off people 4 couple quid then selling them for 25 quid 2 gooders keep looking after there own and not try telling other peopl
    thats just my opinion

Wise Old Thumper

I guess you pointed out that it will be even more expensive if they leave it til the last minute and the doe gets into trouble giving birth?

Please check out my blog, about my soaps, bath bombs and quilt
    http://missbeaujangles.blogspot.com/

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by LLSJOHNSON View Post
    iv come 2 the wrong forum y do people poke there nose in 2 others affairs i love my rabbits and love breeding them and would never let them come 2 any danger. but wat i do is my buisness just like its theres buisness and im not surprised they had ago at you we have a women in the petshop always saying u dont wanna do this or that my husbands bread them from when he was a young lad so we no about rabbits maybe she should stop buying rabbits off people 4 couple quid then selling them for 25 quid 2 gooders keep looking after there own and not try telling other peopl
    thats just my opinion
    If you don't want other people's opinions, don't come on to a public forum and ask for them.

Banned

i never did and glad i never soz dint realise this was anti breeding carry on

people on here dont see breeding as a good life for the rabbit and why breed when there are thousands of unwanted bunny's in rescues? Quick thrill and a couple of quid for you, us rescues = over loaded, mentally and physically exhausted 365 days a year. Thats my opinion.

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie_Rabbit_Rescue View Post
    people on here dont see breeding as a good life for the rabbit and why breed when there are thousands of unwanted bunny's in rescues? Quick thrill and a couple of quid for you, us rescues = over loaded, mentally and physically exhausted 365 days a year. Thats my opinion.
    She doesn't want other people's opinions hun

i know but hey ho, didnt really want hers either. silly moo.

Quote Originally Posted by LLSJOHNSON View Post
    thats just my opinion

Personally I think people ought to find a better hobby to spend their time doing as opposed to bring more animals in the world when so many are sat waiting for homes.

I don't understand it when people say they don't breed to make money....well why do it then....... because they 'love' it..... there are better things to spend your time and money on instead of adding to the problem.

If people didn't interfere or state their opinion, keeping their nose out of others businesses etc, then more animals would suffer. But obviously that's ok, because people should mind their own business shouldn't they