• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so angry, need to vent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've come to the wrong forum too. This forum is one where people may discuss alsorts and accept a difference of opinion.

I don't actually understand why you even bothered to post and didn't just disappear without comment if you feel this way.

By the way, your spelling is appalling.

:love: thankyou :wave:

i never did and glad i never soz dint realise this was anti breeding carry on :wave:

Any forum of people that love and care about a species (Rabbits/cats/dogs) will all be anti breeding, there are plenty of people that breed by mistake or whatever and pregnant rabbits get put into rescues, if you want to breed so much, why not foster one of them?

Mystic.Kitty; I have one of those people
Someone that only got rabbits in april, got a boy and a girl because they 'get on better' and 'Was gonna seperate once breeding age came round' they are now 5mo old and thank god not pregnant.. yet. she got a hand made hutch and all she has to do is put the felt on the roof to seperate them. HELL When i had 2 16-20 week old rabbits i went OUTSIDE and BUILT a hutch in the pitch black just so they would breed.. and you know what, after seperation i kept her for about 5-6week and, no babies!, well this person says the reason she hasnt done it is 'because she wants babies' and we were going to breed my trig and her doe but i wanted trigger to have a friend.. so SHE had a go at ME for 'Not keeping up my end of the deal!'

Some people are beyond help, i feel for you, i really do :(

Much as it pains me to feed trolls....why don't you just crawl back to whichever forum you originally came from....there is little point you staying as I'm sure most people don't understand quite what you are on about. Even if it was possible to make sense of your grammar and spelling then we aren't interested in your opinion or lifestyle choices.

Last edited:
The forum is not to be used to launching personal attacks on each other.
If you see a post you are not happy with, please report it to admin to deal with rather than taking matters into your own hands.
Thank you for your co operation
ADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back