• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone order straight from the burns website?

shannon321

Alpha Buck
Its costing me just over 15 with postage for 3 bags of burns green oat hay, that seems really good to me is it?
Its really frustrating as i need some yesterdays news too btu they dont stock it obviously, i wish i could get everything under the same roof for good prices!

Its costing me just over 15 with postage for 3 bags of burns green oat hay, that seems really good to me is it?
Its really frustrating as i need some yesterdays news too btu they dont stock it obviously, i wish i could get everything under the same roof for good prices!

Yep that isnt too bad :) Works out about £5 a bag then. I am lucky, i went into a small local pet shop round here and they have started ordering the burns hay in for me :D I pay £3.78 a bag, its a bargain. Buns absolutely love it though :love: xXx

my local pet shop say's they cant get burn in as you can't order just a fw bits of it you have to order lots! such a pain in the bum!

does any one here use pet planet? tere the cheapest place to get the big bads of yesterdays news but they seem to have bad reviews?! i dont care as long as i recieve my goods?:)

does any one here use pet planet? tere the cheapest place to get the big bads of yesterdays news but they seem to have bad reviews?! i dont care as long as i recieve my goods?:)

yes i use pet planet! as have 25 to feed!!! so order all with them and over £29 postage is free! usally arrives 4 days later. so pretty good! :love:

If you place an order over £27 (~I think) the postage is free.
I always order 7 bags at a time of the oat hay to get free postage

i only have one bunny at the moment! what on earth would i would 7 bags lol! i do tend to buy in bulk usually but i'm curently un-employed like half the country and savings dwindle fast with this many pets! i can't wait till simply k9 hopefully has yesterdays news and burns oat hay actually in stock as i will be sorted then, everything under one roof!

there yesterdays new is 13.99 for a big bag :shock: i can get it for 7.99 from pet planet! thats nearly double the price! its madness really!

yesterdays news is a really good cat litter, 100% paper no frangrance etc etc i use it for rabbit and my rats ...you can get one specially for rabbits but my god can i tell the difference? nope thre exactly the same so i use the cat one

Back