• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this too small???

aww bless :love:

Are smaller rabbits generally more lively then?

i'm not an expert (and i don't want to get a forum slapping:lol:) so i can only speak of my own experience with eric and other rabbits i know. nethies in particular are quite speedy - another one of the reasons they really don't make good 'pets' for kids but i suppose they appeal because they're so small.

my friends lad seems to move at half eric speed - no need to have eyes in the back of your head when you open a door near him if he's not allowed thro it:D

i'm not an expert (and i don't want to get a forum slapping:lol:) so i can only speak of my own experience with eric and other rabbits i know. nethies in particular are quite speedy - another one of the reasons they really don't make good 'pets' for kids but i suppose they appeal because they're so small.

my friends lad seems to move at half eric speed - no need to have eyes in the back of your head when you open a door near him if he's not allowed thro it:D

He's not tried to escape yet luckily, dont think he's brave enough lol

I thought about getting a bigger bun, but then I fell in love with another nethie - so now we're hoping to get her as a wifey for Jose :D

He's alot better now thanks, alot more livlier than yesterday, he just slept most of the day! Can't wait to set up a new pad for him with the cubes, yours looks great :D

Thanks :D Aww Timmy will love it! Loads more room for him to cause bunny trouble lol

Yay! My cubes came today (i only ordered yesterday :D)...just in time really as Timmy has decided he likes eating every bare bit of wallpaper he can find! I've tried covering all the low bits up but he still manages to find a bit to wrip off :lol: :roll:

Will be building asap, will post pics when done :p

Yay! My cubes came today (i only ordered yesterday :D)...just in time really as Timmy has decided he likes eating every bare bit of wallpaper he can find! I've tried covering all the low bits up but he still manages to find a bit to wrip off :lol: :roll:

Will be building asap, will post pics when done :p

just going to order some for my piggies - who did you use to get delivery so quickly? (i want em NOW!!!)

I'm doing mine now and Timmy is sniffing everything and trying to tear up the boxes :lol:

I'm using your pics as inspiration lol, feel so excited for timmy now :oops::lol:

I'm doing mine now and Timmy is sniffing everything and trying to tear up the boxes :lol:

I'm using your pics as inspiration lol, feel so excited for timmy now :oops::lol:

mine is just a big rectangle, there are much more adventurerous set ups on threads on here somewhere

That's pretty much what we wanted as he will be in the lounge! It's taken over quite a large area so far...will have to see what the other half says when he gets home from work :lol: i'm sure he won't mind :lol:

That's pretty much what we wanted as he will be in the lounge! It's taken over quite a large area so far...will have to see what the other half says when he gets home from work :lol: i'm sure he won't mind :lol:

Tell him its in your bunny's best interest that he has a big set up :D

Well done! I'm really impressed with the NIC pen you've built for your Nethie!

I have a French friend living in France with a 7 year old Nethie called Sisha who is kept in the same pen you have and she's never really been let out of it :shock: It makes me so miserable to see her and I've tried my best to persuade my friend that even such a small rabbit needs more space, company etc but she never listens to me.

My rabbits are free range in the kitchen during the day and come into the lounge when I can keep an eye on them to stop them chewing the skirtingboards and I still feel guilty they don't have enough space/freedom. However whenever I see Sisha I realise how lucky they are...

Here's Timmy's new home.

We've removed a couple of panels when we're in so he can come out and run around.

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

:bunny:
:love::p:p:p

Looks fab! Lucky bunny! :D What have you used for the flooring? I've just got a fleecey blanket down but it's too messy to clean all the time so need to find something else

Here's Timmy's new home.

We've removed a couple of panels when we're in so he can come out and run around.

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

:bunny:
:love::p:p:p

looks great if you do decide its too big, why not bunny proof the room and let him be freee range from his cage 24/7 you will get much more intereaction from him id think :) x

Back