• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Kermit - Four years passed already, just can't believe it.

I know what you mean Chris about RU - because all the folk on here have been a godsend to us & Wilson, which I will also be forever grateful for. But reading your threads on Kermit & how you nursed him, inspired us to be able to do the same for our Wilson. Believe me Chris not all bunny owners would have done what you & Kirsty did for Kermit - which is something I am sure he will always be grateful for - he couldn't have wished for better bunny parents.

I hope you & Kirsty are able to cope with your loss as best you can & look back in time with happy memories & fondness of your special fella xx
Don't know what to say here, except thanks for the words.

If Kermit's story saved your Bun I am delighted. I will maintain however it is the people of this forum who are deserved of the thanks. We just did as the people here told us. Their advice is brilliant, the best.

Some very, very special people on here who know their stuff.

Can't reply to everyone here but thanks every one of you for your words. I mean this.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, Its Kirsty.
Im just back home and im sitting here in tears and feeling physically sick.
I cant believe that this happened when i was away.
I just keep thinking that i should have been with him and i feel terrible that i wasnt.
At the moment i just cant see how ill get over this.
I really loved him so much and feel lousy right now. I just wish i could have said bye.

Back