• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Kermit - Four years passed already, just can't believe it.

I so often think of your lovely boy, his pic makes me smile.

Also the first post I saw when I opened this today was one of cats :(

Binky free Kermit xxx Hopefully he's having lots of fun at the Bridge with Inca (and maybe my wee Boris too :))

Sending hugs xxx

7 years today since I lost my wee Kermit. He was the one that brought me to this forum and the one that started me off helping other bunnies through fundraising.

Also only 1 week since I lost Herbie.

They never met in real life, but I hope they are together with my wee Inca at the bridge all waiting for me x

7 years today since I lost my wee Kermit. He was the one that brought me to this forum and the one that started me off helping other bunnies through fundraising.

Also only 1 week since I lost Herbie.

They never met in real life, but I hope they are together with my wee Inca at the bridge all waiting for me x

What an inspiration Kermit was, and an influence for lots of good.

Sending you hugs for little Herbie xx

Kermit was a very special bunny. who I remember fondly for great courage & determination. He's an iconic bunny for overcoming EC. & ongoing head tilt.
Lot's of hugs & thankyou for all your help with similar bunnies.

Kermit sounded like an inspirational bunny. Not a day goes by when I don't think of my really special bunnies no longer with me, I'm not sure the passing of years makes much difference at all. Its great we have the privilege of sharing our lives with them though. Thinking of you xx

Back