• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RIP Kermit - Four years passed already, just can't believe it.

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
RIP Kermit - Seven years ago!!!

Chris here, Kirsty is away, at the worst possible time for her.

Kermit passed away this morning.

I type this as a broken man in many ways, gutted, no sleep since I got in at 1am trying my best to keep him, missing the wee guy already and the living room where his cage was is heartbreaking.

I could go on but I won't. All I will say is thanks to the folk who gave their advice over the last 18 months, you are seriously top drawer, but most of all, thanks to Kermit for the memories.

RIP wee guy.

21aa1w5.jpg

Last edited:
I actually shouted out No when I read this - I really can't believe it. I can't say anything except my thoughts are with you both xxx
Binky Free at the Bridge Kermit xxx

I actually shouted out No when I read this - I really can't believe it. I can't say anything except my thoughts are with you both xxx
Binky Free at the Bridge Kermit xxx
Gutted here Fiona. Thanks for the words. Horrible, horrible night. I need my bed now. Cheers again.

Chris

So sorry for your loss.

Another RUer in deep shock.

Kermit was a very special bunny and an inspiration to us all.

My thoughts are with you guys at this very sad time.

Oh good grief no !! :shock: :cry: :cry:

I just cant believe it :cry: :cry:

I am sure you are both totally devastated :cry: :cry:

I truely am so very sorry :cry: :cry:

Binky Free Kermit, you will be missed so very much

xx

Oh no Chris I can't believe it :cry:

I am so, so sorry - he was an exceptionally brave bunny, who was very much loved.

Kermit was the one bunny on RU, along with the care you both gave him that has inspired us with our Wilson when he began with severe headtilt in April. He was amazing, as were you & Kirsty for the dedication you had for him - thank you for giving us the inspiration to battle on for Wilson. Thinking of you both at this difficult time.

Binky free Kermit in the green grass at the bridge, sleep tight brave wee fella xxxx

anothe ru'er that shouted ooo nooooooo when i seen the name i was always writing about honey and kermits adventures... im so sorry for your loss:(

I too shouted out "No" :cry:

I loved little Kermit, and loved reading about him :(

I am so sorry for your loss.

Binky free little Darling

:(:(:( I can only echo what so many others have said - I read the title of this thread in total disbelief and shock.

I'm so sorry you've lost your brave little guy. Kermit was a real inspiration to so many. Sleep tight handsome boy. xx

Back