• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Funny Duo Names

I know someone who has a male and female call Bunny and Clyde :love:

I think its funny when im at the vets and you hear some of the names! I bet the vets do it for a laugh :lol:

I got some very funny looks when taking Graham to the vets!

I dont think anyone knew whether it was my name or the bunnies!

Mine are called Stew and Dumplings. Always makes me feel guilty when I hear it called out at the vets - makes me sound like a real sicko!!

When I was quite a bit younger my roomate and I had a bun called Groceries. Yes, it was in poor taste!
If I had a pair of females I would call them Patsy & Edina (or Edwina? hehe)

Is'nt there someone on here with buns called Dribble and Snot? It would be funny to hear their vet waiting room stories:lol:

I know someone has a bun called Pants too......Some of Janes buns names must be great in the waiting room!

:lol::lol: our vets do this too.

God knows what the postman thinks! :shock:

better than that my mum has sometimes sent treats or apple tree sticks for dora and arthur via post in a brown parcel.. which is fine if im in to receive the parcel but going up to the sorting office to explain that no im not miss dora ferris or arthur ferris so no i dont have id and the post is really sticks for the rabbits is quite amusing.. and when she did it for mr frank ferris(the hamster!!!) lol poor p.o people think im nuts!!!!!!

have had funny names of pets
aston and martin (pair of hamsters)
frankfurter and poptart... .other pair of hasmters (generally frankie and poppy to me)
porij and oatsy (again hamsters)
we call dora and arthur d&A in tx like some kinda posh designer brand bunnys..
had chocolate cake and chelsea bun....(rabbits)
and the funnniest was the vets calling ...lucky ferris please(rabbit)... it isnt really that funny but it made me laff...

i also had a hamster called jet..... cute except when she arrived with me instead of beign the black colour id imagined she was ginger... i asked my brother why she was called that(his freinds got her for him as a brthday present:roll::? but he is allergic to fur so i inherited her) and he said well obviously cuz jet is my favourite gladiator off the telly?! like why else wud you clal a pet jet!!!!!!!

Back