• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

! year today & your still forever in my heart & mind Honey

holder

Alpha Buck
It is a year today my darling Honey that you left me to go to rainbow bridge. I miss you so much & think of you every single day. At this time last year you was in pain on my knee & i was crying as i knew i couldn't save you, & now i'm crying cause i miss you so much.
God is looking after you sweet Honey, no more pain & free to run & play anywhere you want to. I feel you around me & in my heart, always i will love & miss you.
Play in the green grass & eat the sweetness of it to.
And as i say everynight when i'm in bed, "Goodnight Honey i love you & please God keep her safe always".
:love: :love:
Image046.jpg

Image013.jpg

Image015.jpg

Last edited:
I'll catch your smile on someone's face
Your whisper in the wind's embrace
Through diamond stars and songs and dreams
I find your love in everything

The sun, the sky, the rolling sea
All conspire to comfort me
From sorrow's edge life's beauty seems
To find your love in everything

I've come to trust the hope it brings
To find your love in everything
Even as I fall apart,
Even through my shattered heart

I'll catch your smile on someone's face
.....amazing grace

Thank you Jane, well i am a bubblng reck after reading that lovely poem, & how true the words are :)

Thank you Sarah, It is half way through the day & i am now thinking of how wonderful it was to have had Honey in my life, i have shed quite a few tears again today more so after reading the poem lol but i know i should be happy & thankful of having Honey in my life, I was so lucky.
We all know on here the pain to lose someone so beautiful, who gave you company & love.

Thank you Teresa xx

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Their bright eyes are intent; Their eager body quivers. Suddenly they begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, there little legs carrying them faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

"Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together "

Back