Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hay from Morrisons...

Mama Doe

Default Hay from Morrisons...

Hi guys, I had to get some 'emergency' hay the other day from Morrisons and was planning to go and buy better hay the next day from Pets @ Home... only thing is...the buns ADORE the Morrisons hay!! Much more so than the pets@home hay. It smells much nicer than the pets at home stuff too!

Is this hay good enough for the buns to eat, or should it only be used as bedding? (Can't remember the name on the pack though)

Thanks in advance!
    Bridge Buns: Boo (16.10.08 ), Poppy (29.07.09), Angel (06.07.10), Lily (27.09.10), Roxy (01.09.12) & Bella (06.09.13)
    Gone but never forgotten and always loved

mINE LOVE IT! aNY HAY THEY EAT IS GOOD HAY!

I brought some Morrisons hay as an emergency today too, and also my bunnies seem to love it! It doesn't seem to dusty to me and was lovely and green, and very sweet smelling so I dont think its too bad. Only problem is its 1.25 for a tiny pack.

whooooop whoooop go bunnies

if i could id get my pair back onto the tescos hay, but nope they are hay snobs...if they gobbling it all up it has to be good

Alvin my precious angel is no longer living with me *sad face*
    RIP Hollywillaboobie love you forever... Alvin is ruling his own little kingdom at Hopper Haven http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk a bunny paradise

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT PLEDGE A POUND - Visit the Pledge a Pound Website and Forum http://pledgeapound.net/about.php

Mama Doe

fabulous!! I couldn't believe how mad they are for it!! I paid about 4 and the pack was quite large and very tightly packed in, so it's lasting ages! Will have to stock up on it then!!
    Thanks guys!!
    Bridge Buns: Boo (16.10.08 ), Poppy (29.07.09), Angel (06.07.10), Lily (27.09.10), Roxy (01.09.12) & Bella (06.09.13)
    Gone but never forgotten and always loved

Young Bun

i think the hay from morrisons is much better than pah hay i jave just bought a big bale for 5.25 from a horse feed store

i think morrisons is better from PAH, but then i dont know many bunnies that really like PAH hay. most of our boarders that come here turn into horses gobbling the hay and all the owners end up shocked, and when i ask where the hay is from they normally say pets at home!

Gone but never forgotten, Peanut Butter, Jelly, Domino, and my sweet little Bertie, who was taken far too soon.

P@H hay is rubbish I've never tried morrison's though, I'll have to remember it as an emergency hay
    Bekkie of Scunthorpe Rabbit Rescue - PM for more details

Bunny Grabbit #5-0h H.A.R.D.
    Mum to Dylan, Boo, Wuzzle & Peaches Binky Free My Babies, Squishy, Wookie, Nibbles, Bobby, Minnie & Pheebs
    I'll always love you xx <3

mmm maybe I should pop in to the local morrisons....they are currently eating dustfree hay but I always forget to order it in time

Rabbits in rescue need your help www.fatfluffs.com
    Adopt, foster, donate, sponsor, volunteer

Frank survived on it for nearly a year before he came to live with me and a bit longer after that until I got a bale from a farm.

Mine also don't exactly like Wilkinsons hay but will settle for it if nothing else is on offer.