• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What Does It Mean???

SheenaT

New Kit
I was just wondering, what does Binky free mean???
since I joined, I've seen it EVERYWHERE! lol, I'ts really been annoying me! :D

Sheena x

Binky free. A binky is something a bunny does when its happy :)
People say binky free when the rabbit has gone to Rainbow bridge. :) x

ermmm, whats rabbit bridge??? god, im so uneducated in bun language!!!!!
no, i havent seen a rabbit binky, seems really cute though, have you???
xxx

just cried my eyes out after reading this, guess losing Thumper has hit me alot harder than i thought,
then shadow came & jumped on the setee next to me & nudged my laptop, she has never jumped next to me before :love:

but what she has just forgot to tell me is she has just nibbled my laptop wire :shock::? .. , it took 2 seconds...omg now ive got to go buy another lead :( ... but its my fault i should have paid more attention to her.. will ask if they do a metal casing for it
learning the hard way :roll:

that binky behaviour , my daughters called it " flicky 10 mins " so it stuck

what do you call it when they throw them selves on their side for a 5 min nap, we called it " doing a flopsy" our rabbit did it so hard his legs ended up pointing skywards and ended up in his hypnotic state for 5 mins

That's a DBF!! A Dead Bunny Flop ! :lol:

that binky behaviour , my daughters called it " flicky 10 mins " so it stuck

what do you call it when they throw them selves on their side for a 5 min nap, we called it " doing a flopsy" our rabbit did it so hard his legs ended up pointing skywards and ended up in his hypnotic state for 5 mins

Back