Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunnysitting circle?

Default Bunnysitting circle?

HI
    Just a thought but...in the village where my little boy goes to school there is a babysitting circle people babysit for each others kids and instead of being paid they get given tokens which equate to the hours they babysat for they can then use these tokens to "pay" other mums when they need a sitter...so I thought wouldnt it be great if you could do this with bunnies I've got a week in Zante booked for half term and still haven't managed to sort Gwen out I think I'm going to have to resort to bunny boarding which is expensive plus she hates not being in her own space.
    So now all I have to do is find like minded bunny owners in my area who also need holiday care and all my problems would be sorted!!

Yeh! Fab idea! I would be joining you but a little far away

great idea - i have the same holiday/boarding problem too. x

Quote Originally Posted by mrshorsy View Post
    HI
    Just a thought but...in the village where my little boy goes to school there is a babysitting circle people babysit for each others kids and instead of being paid they get given tokens which equate to the hours they babysat for they can then use these tokens to "pay" other mums when they need a sitter...so I thought wouldnt it be great if you could do this with bunnies I've got a week in Zante booked for half term and still haven't managed to sort Gwen out I think I'm going to have to resort to bunny boarding which is expensive plus she hates not being in her own space.
    So now all I have to do is find like minded bunny owners in my area who also need holiday care and all my problems would be sorted!!
    Where abouts in Nottingham are you?

What a fab idea!

I'm part of a babysitting circle and it works really well! I would be really interested in the bunny version

As Rachie said, where abouts in nottingham? I would be willing to help you if i could.

Great idea! I know ive bunny sat for someone off here and i really enjoyed it!
    Proud mummy to Phoebe,Ella,Ava,Fletcher & Holli the buns, James the piggie, and Dougie the dog!
    Proud Aunty to Finley <3
    XX In loving memory of Piper Bouncer & Charlie pig Run free my babys xx
    'My heart has joined the thousand, for my friends stopped running today'

Quote Originally Posted by hayleyhelen View Post
    As Rachie said, where abouts in nottingham? I would be willing to help you if i could.
    awwww. i wanna move to nottingham!!!!

x

that is a fab idea, i wish i was closer as i could do with that in a few weeks when i go to glastonbury,but unfortuantely im in London. Therefore i have to persuade the in laws that they really want a trip to London for a week!!!!