• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black lops......

Ive been on this thread about 5 times today to have a look at all the pics just to get a quick fix of the lovely black bunnies :oops::love::love::love:

Cloud

06052009178.jpg

Awww this thread has picked me up so much today - thanks everyone :) I love black lop bunnies - can we have more pics please? :love:

Here is Winston. He looks rather brown because he's a very old man, but he definitely should be black!

How old is Winston? He looks a lot like Mr Fluffs who is also a bit off black at 11 and a half!

Loving all these black bunnies :love:

Oh ok I can add a couple of photos of my mini lop Nibbler, got him from Kayjs rescue this time two years ago!

Here is my handsome boy.

Picture004.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Enjoy!!

My sooty

as a baby
P1000158.jpg

Now...although he's been on a bit of a diet since then
P1000852-1.jpg

latest fat fluff additions - spring & autumn

DSC_0131.jpg

Kitt wanted in on this thread, so I thought It'd be rude not to :D

Kitt when he was a baby (for anyone who knows how small this phone is... it's a fab comparison :love: :love:)

DSC03215.jpg

I've always thought Kitt looks a bit girlish in this photo?!

Image118.jpg

My favourite ever picture of my boy:-

GorgeousKitt.jpg

He is a cheeky little man

18072008052-001.jpg

FEETTTSSS!!!! :LOVE: :LOVE:

310820081108.jpg

130420092758.jpg

I hope you enjoy them =] Alvin and Carlton are 2 of my favourite forum bunnies :love::love::love:

xx

He's gorgeous isn't he? It always worries me when Hilda (capel) looks after them when needs be... Rog has threatened to bunnynap many a time!! :lol::lol:

He absolutely is!!!! :love: Have to say if I'd have been looking after him, you'd have had a fight on your hands to get him back :shock::lol:

He absolutely is!!!! :love: Have to say if I'd have been looking after him, you'd have had a fight on your hands to get him back :shock::lol:

Lol notes to self, do NOT let Bunnyaddict meet Kitt :lol::lol:

He has a fantastic temprement to go with his gorgeous looks too... I truely am blessed with all my bunnies me thinks :D

xx

:love::love::love:

I'd love to know if everybody would be able to tell their own bun if they were in a black bunny line up. :lol::lol:

Heres my Daisy, shes not people bunny attt alll, and shes bottom on the ranking with the other bunnehs, but shes so prettttttyy :love:

Pretty on the sofa
P3190643.jpg

First out in the morning ha!
036-1.jpg

Noms Noms :)
033-1.jpg

More Noms!
034-1.jpg

cutie
060-1.jpg

Foosties!
061-1.jpg

Snow fun!
051-1.jpg

:D black lop fix!

Jack is my freebie bun which we've now had a year now. He is such a loveable rogue, enjoying all the love and attention from his wifey and us humans.

IMG_0226.jpg

with carrot, the wife who loves him loads!
IMG_0129.jpg

Back