• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Black lops......

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Ok so i absolutley LOVE black lops and since losing Blackie my own black lop i love looking at pics of black loppy bunnies it makes me remember Blackie:oops:
Now i know of Alvin:love:, Carlton:love: and Kitt:love: but i want to see your black lops please (Alvin, Carlton and Kitt can post piccies too because they are so CUTE, my 3 fave black lops:love:)

This is my bridge bunny Sooty.

chunkysooty171105017.jpg

Sooty is gorgeous! :love::love: I don't have a black lop (though i do have 2 lovely non-black lops!) but they are my OH's favourite too so i hope other people post picks of theirs too :D

This is Rosie my black lop, with Barney her husbun that passed away last month.

She is still on holiday at the RSPCA being bonded with a boy, I had her bonded with Barney this time last year!

3513591082_6ec73fa7bd.jpg

I am a black lop lover too! Here's Benny, my bridge bun.

2005_0621Image0084.jpg

DSCF0619.jpg

I really miss the little fella!

what gorgeous buns! they all look very cheeky :lol:

here is my paddy..although hes a bit of a cheat and is a helicopter bun :lol:
looking extremely grumpy in this photo..

n518206149_1750575_4592.jpg

hes really not like that normally :lol::lol:

OMG looking at all these GORGEOUS bunnies makes me get butterflies :oops:
I love them all :love::love::love:
ALVIN :love: he reminds me SO much of Blackie its unreal, i just LOVE him :love::love: I love them all and want them all :lol: *plans bunny nap for all the black bunnies*

My mum was having a look and thought most of them were of the same bunny :lol:

This is Bonnie being norty as usual with Billy

SS100482.jpg

And Indigo(shes helicopter does that count?) with Jack

SS100584.jpg

and again with Jack and Angel

SS100960.jpg

Here is Winston. He looks rather brown because he's a very old man, but he definitely should be black!

Bunnies011.jpg

Last edited:
Back