• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick bunny updates

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I have posted about a lot of our bunnies here recently and so many of you have been so supportive I thought I would give a quick update on them :)

Anthony really seems to have turned a corner :D His appertite has greatly improved although still not completely back to normal. I don't know which of the many meds we tried did the job but we are so pleased. We really didn't think he would pull through :):)

Moses has put on a small bit of weight since his dental on Tuesday which is fantastic as he has been slowly loosing since the last dental :)

Stanley is a different rabbit. After leaving his cage open for 3 days without him venturing out he now skips about the patio like crazy. He is deeply in love with every rabbit we have and is basically a raging bundle of hormones :lol: The sooner we sort that out the better, he just needs to finish his panacur :)

Geordie is also a happy bunny :) He wobbles about the patio daily and is completely happy in his own little world. Occassionally we have to pick him back up but on the whole he is doing really well and managing to keep himself clean. Yesterday he did his first binky but it didn't go well:( He lept in the air and went head first into the sun lounger and landed in a crumpled heap on the floor. I seriously thought he had killed himself :shock: But after a little cuddle he recovered and was off again. Don't think he will be trying another binky for awhile though :?

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has sent vibes for our bunnies and supported us in many different ways, it really does make a difference :wave:

Great news - I'm particularly happy to hear about Anthony making such a dramatic improvement :D

Poor Geordie, hope he manages some safer binkies soon, bless him.

Thanks for the updates Liz. I haven't been able to get Anthony out of my head so it's good to hear that he's improving (as well as all your other little peeps!)

im pleased to hear the updates you really do have a very special bunch of bunnys liz! :love: the binky storey poor wee lad!!!

So pleased to hear this Liz, you must be so relieved!

Little Geordie's binky attempt sounds very cute, it just goes to show how happy he must be if he attempted a binky even with his disabilities :)

Little Geordie's binky attempt sounds very cute, it just goes to show how happy he must be if he attempted a binky even with his disabilities :)

I did say to Steve that I doubted he would ever be able to binky, it's great when they prove you wrong :):)

Just hope the next one is a bit more successful :lol:

Back