• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Fiver & Lero 7 year old brothers

Well, they are still here if anyone is interested...

They are actually 6.5yrs, just thought I should point that out ;)

Leroy is slightly dominant, they are both very easy to handle and quite close. They could be bonded with a female or go as a pair. Very sweet, handsome boys, also healthy with good teeth and vaccs all up to date. helen

Well, they are still here if anyone is interested...

They are actually 6.5yrs, just thought I should point that out ;)

Leroy is slightly dominant, they are both very easy to handle and quite close. They could be bonded with a female or go as a pair. Very sweet, handsome boys, also healthy with good teeth and vaccs all up to date. helen

They wont be seperated will they :shock: :cry:
I'd take them if only I had the room

They wont be seperated will they :shock: :cry:
I'd take them if only I had the room

No no, definitely not. They are too close, and are brothers so have spent their whole life together. They could possibly be bonded as a trio with a single female, but we would not separate them. helen

Hiya, are they litter trained? Would they be suited to indoor living?
Would they be able to travel to a forever home?

I absolutely hate to see an older bun in rescue :(

I've shown my friend this thread, he loves them :D Charlie Coxon will be calling you soon, hope it works out!!!

Hiya, are they litter trained? Would they be suited to indoor living?
Would they be able to travel to a forever home?

I absolutely hate to see an older bun in rescue :(

Yes they are litter trained in their hutch. There is no reason why they could not be house bunnies. helen

No no, definitely not. They are too close, and are brothers so have spent their whole life together. They could possibly be bonded as a trio with a single female, but we would not separate them. helen

Phew, I thought I must've read it wrong as I know ARC have never seperated a bonded pair unless they have a huge fight.

I really hope the old boys find a lovely retirement home very soon. Looking after elderly Bunnies is such a privilege :love: :love:

I'll be travelling from South Wales to t'North in 4 weeks time are you anywhere along the M5 ( north of Bristol ) or M6 or M65? I'm sure I can manage a detour and meet someone on the M4 just outside M25.
I can get them to Cheshire.

We are off the M53, which is off the M56 let me have a look where those motoways are as im not 100% sure :oops: But they sounds great if someone could help getting them here.

I have friends near Northwich who keep inviting me to stay and visit the area, this would give me the excuse needed to do it!

I just want to see these lovely boys find a new home asap.

Back