• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny vets in Milton Keynes

Any recommendations? I was thinking the P@H vets as they should be small animal orientated? My bun is due her second innoculation soon and I'm not so much worried about that, but I am wibbling bg time about her neutering op, and its not gonna be for a couple of months :roll::lol:

Can't recommend any actually in MK but I travel from MK to Duston, Northampton - The Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic. Highly, highly recommended and well worth the half hour drive. Several people on RU use them.

I believe there used to be a reasonable bunny vet in P@H (Gavin?) as my friend used to go to him but he's now left. Don't know how good his replacement is I'm afraid. Personally, if you're able to, I'd go to Simon and Kim at the Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic.

Alternatively, pm Hugo's There as she's near Leighton Buzzard and has a good bunny vet.

Alternatively, pm Hugo's There as she's near Leighton Buzzard and has a good bunny vet.

Alas, Liz's particularly good bunny vet has just left to join a practice in Bedford, so she's in the same boat at the mo!

I am in Milton Keynes and can recommend the vet at P@H. I had my rabbit Jasmine speyed there about 18 mths ago and have used them since for vaccinations etc. They were very good when Jasmine had stasis a couple of months ago. The good thing about them is they are open 7 days a week and every time I have rung with an emergency (well it was to me :)) I have been able to go straight in. I am taking my 3some in tomorrow for their VHD jab.

When I lived in Milton Keynes,have just moved outside of MK now.I used to use Walnut Tree vets (Hospital) for many years found them very good.

Back