Thread: Bunny vets in Milton Keynes

Young Bun

Default Bunny vets in Milton Keynes

Any recommendations? I was thinking the P@H vets as they should be small animal orientated? My bun is due her second innoculation soon and I'm not so much worried about that, but I am wibbling bg time about her neutering op, and its not gonna be for a couple of months

Can't recommend any actually in MK but I travel from MK to Duston, Northampton - The Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic. Highly, highly recommended and well worth the half hour drive. Several people on RU use them.

I believe there used to be a reasonable bunny vet in P@H (Gavin?) as my friend used to go to him but he's now left. Don't know how good his replacement is I'm afraid. Personally, if you're able to, I'd go to Simon and Kim at the Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic.

Alternatively, pm Hugo's There as she's near Leighton Buzzard and has a good bunny vet.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I was about to reccomend Simon, at the Cat and Rabbit clinic in Duston! Excellent quality of care!
    Janak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackers View Post
    Alternatively, pm Hugo's There as she's near Leighton Buzzard and has a good bunny vet.
    Alas, Liz's particularly good bunny vet has just left to join a practice in Bedford, so she's in the same boat at the mo!
    Looking for RHD2 vaccine or want more info? Join our Facebook group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1744958082388756/
    To view reported cases of RHD2 or vets reported to have RHD2 vaccine: http://rhd2map.ajltech.co.uk
    Here's my RHD2 and myxomatosis blog:https://rhd2diary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mackers View Post
    Make that DID have a good bunny vet.

I have also heard great things about the Duston clinic bit too far for our buns to travel though

I am in Milton Keynes and can recommend the vet at P@H. I had my rabbit Jasmine speyed there about 18 mths ago and have used them since for vaccinations etc. They were very good when Jasmine had stasis a couple of months ago. The good thing about them is they are open 7 days a week and every time I have rung with an emergency (well it was to me ) I have been able to go straight in. I am taking my 3some in tomorrow for their VHD jab.

When I lived in Milton Keynes,have just moved outside of MK now.I used to use Walnut Tree vets (Hospital) for many years found them very good.

Quote Originally Posted by coco1200 View Post
    I was about to reccomend Simon, at the Cat and Rabbit clinic in Duston! Excellent quality of care!
    Sorry, but where abouts is the Cat and Rabbit clinic in Duston, where's Duston not to good sorry.

I think it is on the outskirts of Northampton

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo's There View Post
    I think it is on the outskirts of Northampton
    Arrr, not to far then. Like to have an option if I ever need it.Thanks