• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do your rabbits live? x

[/IMG]

I notice that in most of the pics you all have a box of hay/straw - I dont have this should I? Is there anything else I am missing..

They are just litter trays full of hay as bunnies love to munch while they poo :lol:. It encourages most bunnies to eat more if its topped up regularly with fresh.

heres mine
2009_0121pets030002.jpg

this is lester,charlie and montys house. lester is on the middle floor looking out!

2009_0121pets030003.jpg

and billy and sallys (billy is down stairs and sally upstairs having 5mins peace and quite!)i let them out when im home hence the gate way!

02042009420.jpg

This was Barley & Dill's lounge until today but we have now taken out the sofa and had a move round.B had ruined the sofa.

All mine live in the garden:

Jazz and Gizmo have a 6ft double hutch with a massive enclosure and Jack has a 5ft avairy type thing with a 7ft run.

I dont have any pics as my cameras broken.

Billy and Gizmo have an 8x 6 shed. The pigs hutch is at one end so they actually have about 6 x 6 in reality. They are free-range in the garden from about 9 to 5 in the spring/summer.

Cooke & Domino have a 4 x 4 playhouse with a permanent 6 x 4 run attached and they get to have an hour free-range in the morning and from 5 till dusk in the evening.

The pigs have a 6ft hutch and have a 4 x 4 run, weather permitting

At the moment Im trying to plan an indoor set up for Domino and Cookie for the winter as Domino is disabled and I dont really like him being outside in the cold and wet. He's such a good boy and is very well behaved indoors but Cookie is the naughtiest rabbit that ever lived :roll::lol: and the house is going to need some rabbit-proofing:roll:

My boy lives in my living room, he has a cage in there for when im in bed, from about 11pm - 5.30am. Other than that he is in the living room, usually under the coffee table!
P1012024-1.jpg

P1011962.jpg

mine live inside our house with us, they have the run of the whole house when we are home, when we are not they have this (newly completed)

dlqhyo.jpg

Lionheadlover - Think what you have done with the run is great. We are now looking for a run to do the same kind of thing with. The hutch we have is quite a good size but we are concerned they will be pretty much confined to it in the winter and the rain. During the dry weather they have a large lawn and backyard area to run around but as we know, winter is wet & long! What size run do you have? Do you find it big enough for 2 bunnies and does it stay dry with the roof? Sorry for all the questions! Thanks:D

Last edited:
Here is my shed setup, it originally belonged to Peanut Butter and Jelly, but now since PB's left for the rainbow bridge it is now home to Jelly, Domino and Pebbles, so its a mixture of pics.

theshed006.jpg

theshed005.jpg

Run is 5 " x 5"3, shed is 6 x 4 with second level

theshed009.jpg
The run, it is now just concrete though

theshed003.jpg
The foam tiles are now up because Domino thought they were tasty, and the "hay room" up top is now vetbed, and they have a huge magazine rack downstairs full of hay, becase domino kept peeing up top! :roll::lol:

moreshed002.jpg
PB relaxing

mixed080.jpg

and with the trio
mixed077.jpg

mixed062.jpg

and this one just cus its cute! "pet me mommy!"

Louis and Lilia's:
017-Copy.jpg

Moley and Squirrel's:
022-Copy.jpg

Geronimo and Pancake's:
050.jpg

The other bunnies houses are 'works in progress at the mo'. Each pair has a wendy house (or shed in the case of our group) and an 8ft long by 5ft wide by 3ft high attached run made by our fair hands (as you can probably tell! :lol:)

This is my buns old setup when I lived at home
SDC10795.jpg

SDC10796.jpg

SDC10797.jpg

SDC10792.jpg

And this is where they live now. In my boyfriends parents house :)
SDC11576.jpg

SDC11577.jpg

SDC11580.jpg

Back