• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie Update :)

March Hare

Warren Veteran
Charlie the Frenchie from Bristol Rabbit Rescue has been with me for a week now. :love: I cannot BELIEVE how much I have grown to love her in the short span of time! :love: :love: She has been eating fresh grass and vegetables and hay and readi grass really well.....though I haven't been able to persuade her to eat much at all on the grain front. She came with a big bag of the food that she had been eating, but decided to turn up her nose at it. So I tried some of the Wagg Optimum Pellets that I use.....no good. I tried Excel.....still she refused. I was starting to get concerned, as she always seems ravenously hungry and wolfed down her veg and hay. So I went and got a bag of SS pellets.....SUCCESS!!!!! She has now decided that this is the ONLY kind of food that she will even remotely entertain eating. :roll: :lol: But I don't mind, it is SO good to see her enjoying her food! :love:
She continues to shadow me around the garden whilst I do my jobs outside, and enjoys spending time inside, too. I decided to get a few more quick pics of her tonight.....but as she insists on following me, the only way I could get her to stay still and get far enough away to snap a couple pics was to put some greens down for her! :lol: Here she is! :love: :love: :love:

Charlie :love:
AACharlie4resize.jpg

AACharlie2.jpg

AACharlie5.jpg

AACharlie6.jpg

AACharlie3.jpg

awwww bless, Thank you for sending me the link to this thread :D :D I'm so glad she's settled so well & your so happy with her :D I just love it when we can help rabbits find such fantastic forever homes. She is such a gorgeous girl :love: :love: :love:

Thanks for the update ((hugs))

Back