• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe heat pods?

**leanne**

Warren Scout
Has anyone stopped putting theirs in hutches now as I don't know whether to stop giving mine theirs as its a bit warmer now and I don't think they are using them anymore????

i stopped useing mine about febuary time. I dont think pebble needs it anymore, she wasnt useing it. :lol: So i took it out. I used it for a few night in Baileys hutch, post neuter though, cause he was indoors for a few days. x

I use mine when it goes below 3 degrees (i'm a bit soft:)). As someone said, if they get too hot they won't sit on it. I've only used it once in teh last two weeks as there was a frost where i live.

Well I didn't put them in last night and they seem happy as usual this morning so I don't think I'll put them in again now so thats two less jobs to do each morning and night :)

Back