• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zorro (for Angie and Tracey)

Bubby

Alpha Buck
I realised the other day that Zorro has been with us for more than a year now so I thought it was about time I posted some recent pics of my little Mr Mischief.

Whats that big black thing you're pointing at me?
img0099t.jpg

:shock: you've been eating chocolate again Mum!!
img0092o.jpg

I smell Phil's feet under the door!
img0088b.jpg

Aren't I handsome!
img0110ohq.jpg

:D Hes proper fluffy these days. I just realised what pristine white feey he has in that one pic. Just shows what a spoilt little housebun he is!

:D Hes proper fluffy these days. I just realised what pristine white feey he has in that one pic. Just shows what a spoilt little housebun he is!

and grown a lot too i think. his black eye circles are just brilliant aren't they:)

Thanks! :D Hes a right little character. He only comes in the living room in the evenings but we still have to protect the books with grids :D

Ooooerrrgh:shock::love::shock:

Now thats an eyeliner bun and a half! He should have a health warning, he is so gorgeous!!!!:love::love:

AWWWWW .... ICKLE ZORRO ... WHAT A HANDSOME CHAP YOU ARE NOW ...WELL AND TRUELY GROWN UP NOW TOO.....:love:

HOPE YOU DONT CAUSE MUMMY TOO MUCH TROUBLE ;)

I cant beleive it's been a year since gorgeous little guy was rehomed. He is still as adorable as ever and look at that cute little bunny bum:love:

Back