• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun needed Dagenham to Leeds LS9 0ER

Edit...just seen Santa has already offered her services...I could be on bunny on lap duties ;)

What time do you anticipate being available? I really need to get back before rush hour to do hubby taxi-back-from-work duties so it would depend what time you might be ready from ;)

Awww poor Domino :( Is the plan to bond Tallulah with Domino?

Hi Santa :wave:
Thanks for your help! We have another 2 as well as Domino and we were hoping to bond all 4. Domino has to live inside now tho, but we do bring the other 2 in regularly and they still play and groom each other lovely! Hopefully Tallulah will join in too eventually! (I have just told Natsanth that I have made an executive decision NOT to have Domino PTS as he is absolutely full of life so methinks a second opinion is in order!)
x

Hopefully this is now sorted :)

Alison is bringing bunny to me on Monday the 6th and we are meeting Emma on the M1 on Tuesday morning :D

Hooray :)

Is there a particular time that is good or bad for me to aim to arrive? I'd rather avoid rush hours at either end of the day if at all possible :lol:

Just checking - I'm not needed on this one?????

I'm assuming it's sorted, but if not, can someone let me know :lol:

Kerina
xx

Just checking - I'm not needed on this one?????

I'm assuming it's sorted, but if not, can someone let me know :lol:

Kerina
xx

Hi,
I have got a bit lost, but know that I am meeting Liz on M1 J23 - however b4 that I am clueless!
Emma
x

Thanks Karina but this is all sorted. Alison is bringing bunny to me from Essex and we are meeting Emma on M1. This keeps it nice and simple and less stress for bunny :)

Alison do you want to aim for 2pm?

Sounds good to me Liz :) I've decided I'm going to trek cross-country, I have satnav now so am feeling adventurous, and am bored stiff of the M11 and M25 :lol:

:love:

Tallulah3.jpg

Tallulah2.jpg

Back