• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnyrun needed Dagenham to Leeds LS9 0ER

Starlight

Warren Veteran
For Tallulah :D

Bunnyrun from Dagenham, Essex, to Leeds LS9 0ER

Help this beautiful darling on her journey to a new life.

DSCF0009.jpg

Hello,

I realise i'm a new member so nobody has any idea who I am :lol:, but I am willing to do a leg from around Junction 30 of the M1 up to the final destination in Leeds if required.

Thanks,
Dave.

I would help if i could but i wouldnt be able to promise that she would make it to leeds:lol: she is sooo pretty

YEY!!!!

Kris does Emma know about bunnyrun? I might be able to help out this end :wave: :wave:

I want to meet Tallulah :love:

If someone ;) gets Tallulah to us we could get her part way up the M1 but probably not much further than Leicester way :)

Looks like there are services at Junc 23a so could definately get as far as that, maybe further :)

Last edited:
If someone ;) gets Tallulah to us we could get her part way up the M1 but probably not much further than Leicester way :)

Looks like there are services at Junc 23a so could definately get as far as that, maybe further :)

I can probably do Leicester to J26/J27 of the M1 but would have to be a Saturday, and I need a bit of notice :oops:.

There is the Tibshelf service stop between J28-29 of the M1 :) Happy to meet there for the final leg of the journey if required as it is only a couple of junctions down.

Dave.

Last edited:
I can probably do Leicester to J26/J27 of the M1 but would have to be a Saturday, and I need a bit of notice :oops:.

If it can't all be organised on the same day, there is room for her to stay here for a night or two until the rest of the run can be done :)

:wave: I hope to be on leave for a few days from midweek next week so could do sometime after then :)

Liz let me know once something is sorted getting her to you, then i will arrange with Kerina, if she still can help, getting Tallulah and taking her to Emma! :D :wave:

Probably the Thurs or Fri (2nd or 3rd) would be best for me - probably the thurs just as the traffic is likely to be worse on Fri! I still need to get my boss to give me the ok but I'm 99% sure it'll be ok :)

If I am needed from M1 J27 to Leeds give me a shout with a time and meeting place and I will be there. :)

Thanks,
Dave.

Probably the Thurs or Fri (2nd or 3rd) would be best for me - probably the thurs just as the traffic is likely to be worse on Fri! I still need to get my boss to give me the ok but I'm 99% sure it'll be ok :)

Didn't realise that thursday was the 2nd, thats our first wedding anniversary, don't think I would be very popular if I got involved on a bunny run that day :shock:

Back