• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your favourite rabbit names?

I like 'character names' aswell as hooman names :D
Hence, for example, my Sir Victor Velveteen and Colonel Colin of the Third Lopsley Regiment..................:oops:

My Vet says I should be certified :D

ETA My other 'character names' past and present are :

Uncle Albert
Huckle Bunny Finn
Major Tom
Grandpa Gregory
Dr Finlay
Little Nell
Old Bill
Victoria Meldrew
Gordon Bennet

Miss Bunny Penny
Lady Lydia of Lopsley
Inspector Morse
Little Bill and John-Boy Boblet

Do the vets really call out these when you are in the waiting room?

Ok, here's mine:

Batman
Tarquin
Firefly
Fuzzle
Peter
Jack
Hazel
Captain
Nesquick (blame the nesquick bunny!)
Boffin
and for some reason, I actually want to call a rabbit "Rabbit" :lol: I love the sound of "Rabbit"

(and I just LOVE it when the vets call out "Batbunny" when Bats is waiting for his appointment, his name makes everyone smile and they all agree it suits him)

My first bun was Parsley and regularly referred to as Parse the a**e due to her mood swings and my girlies now were named at the rescue Ethel and Edith. :shock: We do tend to add a second name though not one with much thought!

Tippy the dog is known as Tippy Woo or Woo, Holly the dog is Wally, Smudge Muchkin and Tilly Flop my workmates think I'm insane:p

I like traditional person names :lol:

And cos I've got Irish roots thats why I have Paddy and Lily (Paddy is actually called Patrick but the OH wont let me call it him as its also the name of my favourite singer :lol: )

I'm not sure if Sadie is an Irish name...but its traditional and it was also the name of the OH's old staffy...who he adored, so thats why we renamed her that :)

My fave names are-
Hazel,Honey,Smokey,Holly,Willow,Barley,Dill-I wonder why?!!!!
I also like-
Fiver,Chester,Mabel.Not really sure why.Dill was almost called Sidney and hubby keeps calling him Dillon or Oliver,so we may have a bun called this in the future.:lol:

My lot have been called Sassy, Lily and Luna :love: Fiver is a popular rabbit name but I gave that name to my hamster :lol:

I like the names:-
Daisy
Fig
Valentino
Lola
Bell
Honey
Treacle
Nova
Star
Sakura

Though I will never just ‘give’ a rabbit one of my favourite names, they have to suit the name as well!

Though a friend of mine since childhood has had many a bunny over the years! They were:–

Peter
Bugs
Bella
Zeberdee
Benjamin
Chester
Florence
Galaxy
Pipkin
Bobby

I like Eric, Ernie and Honey (obviously:lol::lol:)

If I got more male rabbits then they would be called

Ronnie and Reggie

Or

Earl and Rudy

If I got girls I would have to take a long hard look at them and choose carefully.
Possibly something like
Sapphire
Lilly
Aurelia
Petal

Back