• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep Tight Sweet Little Sugar Puff

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
I had a shock this morning when I found my lovely little Sugar Puff dead in the bottom of her cage :(

Sugar Puff was a runty little ratty who had oodles of character and I loved her to bits.

I brought her home because she was underweight and had respiratory problems. She had various courses of baytril, but was always a bit rattley.

She loved free ranging and I let her have the run of my apartment and she'd run around happily. She was a pleasure to watch :)

Sugar Puff and my little bun Angel got on very well. Angel groomed her and it was the sweetest thing to see.

I'm going to miss this little cutie so much :(

AngelandSugarPuff004.jpg

Oh no, not little Sugar Puff. :(:( The video of her being groomed by Angel was so cute I showed the whole family when you first posted it.

Sleep tight little ratty. xxxx

I am so sorry for your loss, scurry free Little Sugar Puff, have fun at the bridge

Oh Laura hun, I am SO very sorry. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ::HUGE hugs:: xxxxx

Scurry free forever at the Bridge, little Sugar Puff. xxxxx :cry:

Back