Thread: some people

Warren Scout

Default some people

hi ya

dont know what to do there is rabbit on my local freecycle in basildon i have been in touch its a year old and not myxi vacinated so a bit wary about taking it was wondering if there is a rescue that could help he is in a 3 or 4 foot hutch she is unsure of the size

teresa

You could send them a link to this site or rabbitrehome and tell them they may have more success and get a better but whether they listen or not is another matter, being that it is in a 3ft hutch i am guessing they don't really care if it gets a good home or not

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by SisterMoonbeam View Post
    You could send them a link to this site or rabbitrehome and tell them they may have more success and get a better but whether they listen or not is another matter, being that it is in a 3ft hutch i am guessing they don't really care if it gets a good home or not
    i thought that i would love to take it but i have to think of my buns in case it isnt well i suppose i could take it on tempeary base if i had rescue help and keep it well away from mine its sad to think where he could end up

teresa

You could pm Liz (Hugo's there) who is a member of this forum. Have a look at this link for more details.
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...d.php?t=128046

Warren Scout

Quote Originally Posted by antigone View Post
    You could pm Liz (Hugo's there) who is a member of this forum. Have a look at this link for more details.
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...d.php?t=128046
    i have done that thanks

teresa