• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gingko Plus

huppie

Mama Doe
Hi all

I picked up a 75g bag of Rosewood's Gingko Plus not long ago and my buns go totally nuts for it. I put some on my the palm of my hand and they can smell it from a mile away, run like crazy and sit there and demolish the lot - it is very cute having two bunnie snuffling away on my hand at the same time.

Anyway, I obviously love this and so do they so does anyone know how much of it I can give and how often? I have got through half a bag in two weeks. Is that ok?

Thanks

Emma

My buns love this aswell. I usually mix a couple of handfuls in with the hay so they have to sniffle it out and work for it!

We've two ginko trees in giant pots on our patio. The bunnies love autumn when they get all the leaves as they drop :lol: They'll easily eat half a dozen or so leaves each a time.

Back