• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breed ?'s

hok9

Young Bun
I posted something like this in the Introduction section but i want to get a better opinion of this. I would like to get an idea of what breed my rabbits are so i know what to expect in the future as far as size and weight. Here are some pics.
DSC04313.jpg

chip
DSC04314.jpg

pinky

Your rabbits are very cute, dunno about the breed tho....hope you get something arranged with the cage scenario....

I have an indoor bunny and he is free range, he only uses his cage for his litter tray, water and occasional sleeping. Maybe you could do something like that for your buns? That way you wouldnt have to get a bigger cage, but just let them out more.

Hope you manage to get a neutering appointment for them and i hope they dont fight!

I think once our house is rabbit proof and the bunnys are calmed down (after neuter) then i will let them have more of a free roam in the house.

Gosh they are lovely - especially the little orange one. :love:

He looks like he has rex fur (bit hard to tell from a pic but I'm guessing from the rings round the eyes).

Gosh they are lovely - especially the little orange one. :love:

He looks like he has rex fur (bit hard to tell from a pic but I'm guessing from the rings round the eyes).

Definitely not rex.
The fur looks too long and "scruffy", like a regular rabbit fur.
Where are they from?
If they came from a "breeder" or pet shop and they didn't tell you what breed they are I would assume they're mixes.

Pinkey looks like a BEW (blue eyed white) nethie mix??? and I'd say Chip is just a mix, were they related? thats just my guess as a breeder, gorgouse bunnies though!

Back