Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any vibes to spare for Izzy 'foster' bun? U/D She's gone to the bridge!!

Default Any vibes to spare for Izzy 'foster' bun? U/D She's gone to the bridge!!

I got home from my boring training course to find Izzy (the georgous harlequin lion-lop) hadn't eaten her breakfast.

I normally give her some excel and kale first thing and she was tucking into the kale when I left her but looked very unhappy at 4.30pm and hasn't eaten her excel and has refused everything so far.

I'm guessing I gave her too much kale at breakfast but didn't get much sleep so really can't remember much about this morning, except that she was bright when I left her.

She looks reasonably bright now she's had her metaclop jab and is indoors with a snugglesafe. I'm about to go looking for dandelions despite having a racking cough and I have a good feeling she will eat soon but vibes would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Bunny Buddy; 03-03-2009 at 06:34 PM.
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Awww bless her, poor Izzy Come on sweetheart get better soon for your 'foster mummy' & make sure you eat up all the dandelions

Sending you lots of vibes & big cuddle xxx

Vibes for Izzy. Hope she eats soon.

Sponsor a Rainbow Rabbit

Lots and lots of vibes xxx

Bunny Mummy to Miss Fudge Mallow
    Kitty Cat mummy to Ragdolls Jasper and Bella
    And Ragdoll x Maine Coon Kittens Harley and Freya

R.I.P Blackie my little boy 17/12/07 - 03/03/09
    You'll Be in my heart, from this day on, now and forever more xxxxEven though i cant see you everyday i will think of you and we will be together again xxx Fudge misses you and will always love you xxx

Warren Veteran

Lots of get munching vibes for Izzy.
    Inky (2004-20012) and Smokey (2004-2015)
    "Your absence has gone through me. Like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its colour.

"The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals"

Thanks everybody.

I'm relieved to say she's just eaten some grass. She waiting 'til I felt sick with worry first though

I shall go out and pick some more now. I bet she'll get a taste for being a house rabbit while she's inside
    My heart is in a thousand pieces for my soulmate stopped running today (22.05.13)

Phew that's a relief Come on Izzy keep going xxx

Poor Izzy, how is she doing this morning?

I've been up every 2 hours trying to get her to eat and she's had hardly anything

I did manage to get some water into her, which she lapped off the syringe. She looked okay when I made her run round too, so don't know what's ailing her.

I'm supposed to be on a training course, I'm tired beyond belief (had flu last week) and I've just been sick I forced myself to have breakfast for energy though.

I'm going to get Izzy to FHB for 9.00 am. My training is in Harrogate so at least in the right town.

Oh i hope Izzy starts eating.....and i hope you manage to struggle through your course!

My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.