• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need Help With Bonding Anyone In Plymouth??

yoshi&gizmo

Alpha Buck
:roll:Hi all
Sorry its a long one:oops:
I have read alot on this site about people struggling bonding their bunnies and getting help off people local to them well i am wondering if there is anyone in the southwest who would be willing to help me with my two. I am willing to make a donation or whatever.

I have had yoshi since he was 10 weeks old [he is 13mths now] and during that time he has been neutered so we thought we would get him a female companion... only thing is the female companion turned out to be male [gizmo] after all [took 5 visits to the vet before they realised] So we got him neutered too :roll:

We have been told it is possible to bond too males if they are neutered. So we gave it a go... we were expecting Yoshi to attack gizmo because he was always a stroppy bunny however it was gizmo who attacked and there was fur flying so we seperated them again [no injuries luckly] We have been to scared to try again but would really like to as they go up to each other through mesh and seem fine most of the time although some times they do go mad at the mesh [depend on there mood]:?

Our biggest problem is as we love them both so much they both get spoiled and both have the whole house to play in and the garden so we have no where neturale to introduce them. We always said that if they didn't get on one would have to go but we love them both so much we could NEVER do that! :love: As things stand at the moment we bring one bunny out at a time then the other and each of them goes around chinning everything. they do that everday :lol: If anyone can help please get in touch on here or PM me. I would for my two boys to get along as we have a summerhouse which we want to convert into a big play house for them both...

Thanks and sorry again about it being a long post :roll:

ideal pm me and we can sort something out. When would you want to try etc and where ??? I am just so scared about them getting injured :cry:

Speak soon and thank you:love:

I hope you find a friend but if you do get them bonded your third Rabbit should not be allowed to get close as this would almost certainly spark off Referred Aggression. Sorry if you already know about this but just thought I would warn you. I know a lovely couple in Plymouth with 2 Rabbits who would also be willing to help, should you need it.

Back